For generations, our home along the south shore of Nova Scotia has offered a safe-haven for seafarers and a launch point for great adventurers. Fortunately, our guests and fellow Oceanholics are free to SEAze the day – every day – with our full-service, on-site marina. Drop by and chat with our helpful marina crew (look for their sea turquoise shirts) and get a full list of water sports, activities, rentals, and boat and kayak tours available to all Oak Island Resort & Conference Centre guests.
Operational from mid-May through mid-October, we offer 43 berths and six moorings. Visitors can also purchase fuel with us and take advantage of our popular Dock in Dine, tie up your boat with us and enjoy a spectacular waterside meal at La Vista restaurant.
Whether you’re starting an ocean journey, or seeking sanctuary from the seas, we welcome you to our marina. Operational from mid-May through mid-October, we offer you 43 berths and six moorings, as well as:
- Convenient, Central location between the villages of Chester & Mahone Bay in the heart of 365+ islands
- Secure, passcode controlled boat docks
- Fresh water service
- Fuel (gasoline and diesel)
- Laundry and shower facilities
- Daily weather condition and tide updates
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Marina
- Recycling and compost station
- Bagged ice($)
- Full access to resort amenities: swimming pools, fitness room, tennis court, mini putt and complimentary family recreational activities
- Daily live local entertainment from Victoria Day to Thanksgiving
- Fine or casual dining in La Vista Restaurant, Fireside Lounge
- Expansive outdoor patios with ocean & island views
- Dock n’ Dine slips available. Call ahead to reserve.