The St. Peter’s Marina, located in the picturesque village of St. Peters at the entrance to the beautiful Bras d’Or Lakes we are a great place to stay after a long sail across the ocean or a great last stop before leaving the Bras d’Or.
Some of the finest sailing in the world is done on the famous Bras d’Or Lakes. Known for its gentle, fog-free waters, beautiful anchorages and hundreds of coves and islands.
Visiting boaters have access to many conveniences during their stay at the marina.
The St. Peter’s Marina offers:
- Friendly staff that greet you on the dock to assist you with your lines
- Very sheltered location, 1/4 mile from St. Peter’s Canal
- 64 berths on floating docks and marina wharf
- Accommodations for boats up to 150 feet
- 10 moorings
- Fuel (diesel & gas)
- Pump out station on fuel dock
- Propane available in village
- 30 amp power available on floating docks
- 30 and 50 amp power available on fuel dock
- Dockside water
- Comfortable lounge in clubhouse equipped with TV, cable, a computer with internet access and a printer for guests use.
- Full kitchenette in clubhouse with stove, sink, fridge, microwave, pots, pans and dishes as well as BBQ’s on the deck overlooking the marina
- Picnic tables
- 5 full washrooms with showers, 1 wheelchair accessible
- Coin operated laundromat on premises
- Ice (block & cube)
- basic marine supplies on-site; other supplies available speak with Marina staff for more info
- A short walk to most area services, convenient shopping and dining at area merchants
- Free high-speed wireless internet access throughout the marina, available even on moorings
- Marina monitors VHF channel 68
- Pay phone in clubhouse
- Village services within walking distance