Pointe du Chene Yacht Club #27
Pointe du Chene | 506-532-6800 | pcyc-nb.ca
Established in 1978, the Pointe-du-Chêne Yacht Club “PCYC” is located in Shediac, New Brunswick, on the western side of the Northumberland Strait and within walking distance of several restaurants, boutiques, and attractions such as the well-known Parlee Beach.
We currently have 19 berths allocated for rentals and 125 shareholder berths, for a total of 144 berths. Visitors should contact the main office for reservations or availability.
Our fee schedule can also be found below
- Daily and seasonal rental options available according to fee schedule
- Vessels up to an overall length of 40 feet can be accommodated
- Transient vessels with an overall length up to 50 feet can be accommodated upon request
- Electricity (120 volt / 30 amps)
- 24 hour security
- Fuel (gas and diesel) and holding tank pump-out available at neighboring Pointe-du-Chêne wharf
- Launching and pull-out ramp available at neighboring Pointe-du-Chêne wharf
- 7.5 ton jib crane and 600lb mast crane available at nearby Shediac Bay Marina
- Mechanical and repair services within 1 km
- Commercial boat storage at several locations within 1 km
- See what our Clubhouse also has to offer